Understanding print costs and its associated costs is critical for organisations of all sizes. PaperCut is a cross-platform output management and cost recovery platform that facilitates tracking, accounting and billing of print, scan, copy and fax jobs. Its wide ranging feature set lets it be used to quantify, recoup and reduce output costs across the organisation. PaperCut also delivers pull-printing and mobile printing to increase document security and enhance convenience for the end user
PaperCut Software can be used to monitor and report usage for your organisation such as:
- Colour printing (A4 and A3)
- Mono printing (A4 and A3)
- Ad hoc reports can be set up at each site dependant on the detail required.
PaperCut MF also includes embedded software to enable tracking, control and secure print release directly from the device’s panel. PaperCut MF offers the following:
- User Directory
- Integration and automatic user account creation
- Secure print release and ‘Follow-Me’ printing
- Administrator dashboard with real-time status updates
- Print Archiving: Review job content visually
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
PaperCuts ‘Follow-Me’ print feature enables users to print to a global virtual queue. Jobs can be paused and only printed when the user releases the job at any compatible MFP device.
PaperCut also supports usernames, PIN codes with an option for card-swipe authentication for users, it can be configured to require a card plus a PIN, or user ID and a PIN for authentication.